Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tool #3 Finding Online Videos and Image Resources

About Copyright, I learned that as long as we, teachers and students, are publishing to a secure location, we are basically fine. What we cannot do is copy or published copyright materials to the general public. Because of this, I think sites like Flicker are good choices for images, so you don’t have to worry about copyrights.
  1. Math Exponents-Video 1 is about Math exponents. I think seeing this video will help the students learn the correct rules. I created a Dropbox at the Jan. 3rd staff meeting with Terry. 







Video 2- They are so many ways to hit a forehand, everyone is different. Most important is starting with a proper grip, then player's adjust from that grip.  








Video 3 is about building a backyard storage shed, which might be in my near future. I enjoy building, so I'm looking forward to this project. Also, some Math will be used in the process, probably a lot of Geometry!    


1 comment:

  1. Impressive! You touched on everything - Math, Tennis and personal learning. That's a super nice shed - looks as big as a house. Good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete